Aketek VIEW is improved for higher performance and ergonomics. Aketek VIEW is suitable for MIG, TIG, MAG, plasma cutting and grinding which makes it a great all-round helmet. Discover the new high performance optics and new grinding mode which helps to create a safer and more optimal workspace!
Arc welding without proper eye protection is dangerous. Auto-darkening welding filters provide reliable protection against UV/IR emissions, heat and spatters in both the light and dark state. The protection shade of the filter is designed to protect the eyes from the bright light of the welding arc.
Complete Aketek VIEW welding helmets
Components and Spare Parts
Welding helmets equipped with auto-darkening filters, such as Aketek View, are easy to use since there is no need to lift and lower the welding helmet during welding. When striking an arc, the auto-darkening filter automatically darkens. With the disappearance of the arc, it returns to the original light state which results in many advantages; hands free, UV/IR protection for eyes and skin, no blinding light interference, faster and more efficient welding, better quality and less fatigue.
The all-round helmet Aketek VIEW is affordable without compromising safety or performance. Enjoy a large viewing area with true color filtering, adjustable shades for all types of welding and a comfortable headgear!
Available in five colors; silver, black, dark blue, light blue metallic and red metallic.
- Suitable for MIG, TIG, MAG, plasma cutting an grinding.
- Auto-darkening filter with shade 3 in light state and a range of shades 8-12 in dark state.
- Large viewing area (100 x 54 mm)
- True color filtering.
- Always On - ready to pick up and start to weld.
- Fast switching when striking the arc (0.1 ms).
- Can be used in sunlight. The sensors react to all types of welding arcs, including TIG above 5A.
- Lifetime of the built in battery cell is 10+ years.
- Soft and comfortable headgear with multiple adjustments.
- Protective cover plates, outside and inside with scratch resistant coating.
- High robustness and meets requirements for high speed particles (120 m/s).
- Lightweight - 480 g.
- Affordable - low retail price and low operating costs gives good value for your money.